We kindly invite you all to submit your work to be presented at CIBIA 2019.
Presentations will be accepted for:
– Oral communications
– Poster communications
Abstracts can be sent in Portuguese, Spanish and English.
1 – Abstract submission is made only by electronic means, through EasyChair here.
2 – All abstracts presented will be submitted to anonymous review by referees, so that they can not contain in their text references that allow identification of authors.
3 – Abstracts must be original and not submitted simultaneously to other conferences or scientific journals.
4 – Abstracts should be informative, concise, containing objectives, methods, results and conclusions.
5 – All abbreviations should be set when presented for the first time.
6 – The presenting author must be clearly identified (choose “speaker” in the form).
7 – All communication with the authors will be made electronically, so the e-mail address of the presenting author must be communicated (any errors in the spelling of the manuscript will be the responsibility of the authors).
8 – The presenting author must be registered in the conference.
9 – At the time of electronic submission, all fields must be filled in, namely:
• AUTHORS: do not indicate titles or positions. Choose the speaker/presenting author, as well as the corresponding author(s).
• ORGANIZATION: institution / company – only place where this information may appear.
• E-MAIL: make sure that it is a contact that effectively works.
• TITLE: plain text, no hyperlinks.
• ABSTRACT: plain text, limited to 400 words.
10 – The Scientific Committee reserves the right to accept abstracts, include it a specific topic (check it HERE) and its form of presentation.
11 – The corresponding author(s) will be informed by e-mail of the acceptance or rejection of the work presented, as well as the day, time, place and moderators of the presentation, in case of acceptance.
12 – Each author can submit 2 abstracts.
The authors of the best oral and poster communications of CIBIA XII 2019 will be invited to publish their works in:
– Abstract submission: November 1st to December 32st 2018 January 31st 2019 – NEW DATE
– Acceptance notification: February 1st to 28nd, 2019
– Conference days: July 1st to 4th, 2019